If no other agreement is in place, our house apply to the General Terms and Conditions of business for the Austrian Hotel Industry AGBH 2006 with modification of the cancellation policy §5 Chap. §5.5 and §5.6.
Cancellation policy of Monte Vera
Things do not always turn out as expected, so sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated. There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Chap. 1 Z. 10 for distance and off premises contracts, instead the following cancellation rules apply:
As a result of the current situation, we have adjusted our terms of cancellations as follows:
- you may cancel your booking without charge up to 30 days prior to your arrival
- 30 days up to 14 days prior to your arrival: a fee of 30% of the booking amount applies
- 14 days up to 1 day prior arrival: a fee of 90% of the booking amount applies
- In case of later arrival and/or earlier departure or a No-Show we will charge the total booking amount.
- A deposit (money transfer) of 30% of the reserved stay is required at the time of booking to guarantee reservations.
If you cannot travel due to an official travel warning or entry ban, a cost-free cancellation is possible.
We STRONGLY advise all our guests to arrange a Travel Cancellation Insurance.
To spare unnecessary expenses and anger on fees for cancellation or termination we recommend concluding travel insurance. Click here to find more information in case of travel implications due to Covid-19.